Cutting edge discussion on geosynthetics and sustainability is promised at the IGS Special Session at next month’s EuroGeo7 conference.
The interactive talk, ‘Geosynthetics, Sustainability and Current Industry Challenges’ will take place on September 6, at 4:00 – 5:30 pm in Room 1. It forms part of a packed program of exclusive events at the four-day conference from September 4-7, this year, in Warsaw, Poland.
Join an expert panel for a timely discussion on how geosynthetics can deliver sustainability benefits, while exploring the latest global and European legislative developments and their impact on the industry.
Moderated by IGS UK chair Patricia Guerra-Escobar, speakers will include:
- Oscar Nieto Sanz of the European Commission, giving insight into regulation in construction products.
- Henning Ehrenberg of the European Association of Geosynthetic Product Manufacturers, who will offer the European manufacturers’ perspective.
- Sam Allen, IGS President-Elect will share the sustainability initiatives of the IGS.
- Dr Kasia Zamara, also of the IGS, will talk about sustainability benefits and concerns.
- Dr Franz-Georg Simon, of BAM, will discuss product testing and performance.
Organizers are waiting to welcome delegates to the much-anticipated conference at the Palace of Culture and Science. The event is packed with seminars, short courses, expert talks, workshops and networking opportunities. There is also a special ‘Polish Day’ on September 7 where Room 4 will host lectures exclusively in the Polish language.
Plus, the business exhibition is now sold out – so get ready to discover an eclectic range of exhibitors.
For the full conference schedule of events, talks, social programme, exhibition and more, visit the EuroGeo7 website here.
*** Time is running out to take advantage of reduced entry fees. Register by Monday, August 22, to apply. Registration after this date will be on-site only.