GeoAfrica 2017 is fast approaching and as with all IGS Conferences the opportunities to participate for IGS Members are plentiful!
ALL IGS Members are invited to participate in the listed Committee Meetings. In addition, on Monday evening each of the 4 Regional Activities Committees will be hosting its own Regional Members’ Ice Breaker. IGS Members are invited to attend, learn a bit about the activities (past and future) happening in your region and network with associates from your region. Additional information will be forthcoming; in the meantime, if you have questions please call or write to Terry-Ann Paulo, IGS Secretariat Manager (IGSSec@GeosyntheticsSociety.org) +1.561.768.9489.
Saturday 7 October 2017: 9:30 -12:45
- Communications Committee
- Education Committee
- Corporate Committee
Saturday 7 October 2017: 13:45 – 17:00
- African Activities Committee
- Asian Activities Committee
- European Activities Committee
- Pan-American Activities Committee
Sunday 8 October 2017: 18:15 – 20:00
- IGS Corporate Member Reception – by invitation
Monday 9 October 2017
- 7:30 – 8:30 am | Chapter Presidents’ Meeting
limited to IGS Chapter Presidents or their specified representative.
- Lunch recess | IGS Technical Committee on Barriers
- 18:30 – 19:30 IGS Members’ Ice Breaker – IGS Members are invited to attend and learn about the activities in their region while networking with piers from their region. A new event for the IGS there will a room dedicated to each of the four IGS regions: Africa, Asia, Europe and Pan-American. To be held at the Adam Park Hotel.
Tuesday 10 October 2017
- 7:30 – 8:30 am | Chapter Secretaries’ Meeting
limited to IGS Chapter Secretaries or their specified representative.
- Lunch recess | IGS Technical Committee on Soil Reinforcement
Wednesday 11 October 2017
- Lunch recess | IGS Technical Committee on Hydraulics & IGS Technical Committee on Drainage
Elizabeth Peggs, IGS Secretary General (email@example.com)