Fellowships for Graduate Students
Summer 2008 by action of its Officers and the GSI Board of Directors
$5,000 per year to student’s academic institution
This merit-based award is issued to the student’s academic Institution for research and related expenses incurred by the student.
Up to twenty (20) new students per year – worldwide solicitation
- Recipients must be pursuing a masters or doctoral degree in an accredited college or university.
- Recipient must be recommended by their advisor or department head.
- Recipient must present a research topic which furthers the mission and goals of the Geosynthetic Institute and the related geosynthetic industry.
- Letter of recommendations from student’s department head or advisor
- Title and detailed abstract
- Student’s resume
- Relevancy of topic to the geosynthetic industry
Proposal Due Date:
Monday, August 23, 2021
Proposals should be emailed to Jamie Koerner.
To read more about this program and see prior fellowship recipients, follow this link: https://geosynthetic-institute.org/gsifellows.htm
Award Announcement Date:
Monday, October 4, 2021