Educate the Educators on Geosynthetics, Brazil
Brazil’s 2020 ETE program took place online, with a focus on participants from the country’s Midwest region.
- location: Midwest, online
- 37 professors received instruction
- content included nine hours of theoretical classes, five case studies and three practical workshops
- lecturers: Maria das Graças Gardoni (UFMG), Delma Vidal (ITA), Ennio Palmeira (UnB) and Jorge Zornberg (University of Texas at Austin)
- gold sponsors: Geo Soluções, Huesker and Maccaferri
- silver sponsors: Engepol, Ober, TDM and TechGround