Brazil 04 – 07 October 2018
The ETE program returned to Brazil’s southern region in 2018, making IGS Brasil the first Chapter to hold three consecutive editions of the current ETE program.
- location: Curitiba, Paraná (Federal Technological University of Paraná, UTFPR)
- 29 professors over 16 hours
- content included theoretical classes, case studies, discussion sessions and practical workshops
- lecturers: Maria das Graças Gardoni (UFMG), Delma Vidal (ITA), Ennio Palmeira (UnB)
- sponsors: Cipatex, Engepol, Geo Soluções, HUESKER, Maccaferri, TDM