The abstracts deadline for the 7th Asian Regional Conference on Geosynthetics (GeoAsia 7) is getting close! The extended deadline is set for 31 July 2021.
GeoAsia 7 will take place 11 – 15 April 2022 in Taipei, Taiwan. This huge regional event, organized by the Chinese Taipei Chapter of the IGS, will explore ‘Hazards Risk Management, Innovation, and Sustainability’. The program will include technical workshops, keynotes, a young engineers conference, a technical site visit, an exhibition, and a gala dinner.
Abstracts must be submitted by July 31 via the conference’s abstract portal. See topics below.
GeoAsia 7 and the IGS ACC Young Engineers Conference will be held at the Taipei International Convention Center. More information is available at www.geoasia7.org.
GEOASIA 7 TOPICS
- Agricultural Applications
- Case Histories
- Design Approaches and Numerical Solutions
- Drainage and Filtration
- Durability and Long-term Performance
- Erosion Control and Coastal Protection
- Geosynthetics in Environmental Applications
- Geosynthetics in Dynamic Applications
- Geosynthetics in Hydraulic Applications
- Geosynthetics in Mining Applications
- Geosynthetics in Highways and Railways
- Geosynthetics Properties
- Geosynthetics Solutions for Natural Disasters
- Innovative Uses and Solutions
- New Geosynthetic Products
- Polymeric and Clay Geosynthetic Barriers
- Reinforced Walls and Slopes
- Reinforcement of Embankments and Unpaved Roads
- Seismic Analysis and Applications of Geosynthetics Solutions
- Soil-Geosynthetic Interaction
- Stormwater Management and Water Storage
- Sustainability of Earth Works with Geosynthetics
DID YOU KNOW…? The IGS has a substantial resources page on geosynthetics and sustainability! Check out the latest updates.