10th International Conference on Geosynthetics Berlin
10th International Conference on Geosynthetics – The International Geosynthetics Society’s (IGS) quadrennial International Conference on Geosynthetics (ICG) will next be held in September 2014 in Berlin, Germany. This event marks the 10th edition.
The event will also be co-located with the 33rd biennial gathering of the German Geotechnical Society (DGGT).
The DGGT’s “Baugrundtagung” is one of the largest geotechnical society gatherings in the world.
Visit the conference home page for the latest updates:
10 ICG CONFERENCE THEMES
- Green Engineering, Sustainability and Durability with Geosynthetics
- Use of Geosynthetics for Renewable Energy
- Mining, Waste Management, Contaminated Sites and
- Environmental Protection
- Roads, Railways and other Transportation Applications
- Reinforcement in Walls, Slopes, Embankments and Base Courses
- Flood Control, Levee and Canals, Dams,
- Reservoirs and other Hydraulic Applications
- Drainage and Filtration Properties of Geosynthetics
- Geomembrane and Geosynthetic Clay Liner Barrier Systems
- Case Histories and Innovative Uses of Geosynthetics
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- On-site Installation Technologies and Monitoring Programs
- Soil-Geosynthetic Interaction and Large-Scale Performance Testing
- Design Approaches
- Regulations and Recommendations
- Looking to the Future with New Geosynthetic Products