Add to Calendar
June 7, 2017 – June 8, 2017 all-day
EDANA and CNITA (China Nonwovens and Industrial Textile Association) invite you to attend the EAGS, the first event of its kind: a two-day conference and a tabletop exhibition covering markets, products and technology for geotextiles. All presentations will be simultaneously translated into English and Mandarin. The EAGS 2017 is held under the auspices of IGS (International Geosynthetics Society).
The Symposium offers:
- A unique networking event attracting leading decision makers from across the geotextiles supply chain
- Top level speakers, presenting topics tailored to the needs of your company (all presentations will be simultaneously translated into English and Mandarin)
- Tabletop exhibition: a unique opportunity for businesses to meet and promote their products and services
- Ideal location and facilities for your additional business meetings
- Best practice in specifications of geotextiles
- Improved understanding of the market for geotextiles
- Identification of new opportunities for growth
- Promote your company and brand to a global audience
- Launch and demonstrate new technologies, products and services
- Establish new business contacts
The EurAsian Geotextiles Symposium is co-organised by both CNITA and EDANA.